1. Wash your hands frequently and in the right way
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times where you can get the COVID-19 everywhere.
These are the most important times you should wash your hands:
- After using the toilet
- Before and after being in public places
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- After touching garbage
- Before eating food
- Before and after preparing food
Not only washing your hands is important, but also washing your hands in the right way is important to avoid the COVID-19.
Follow these six steps to wash your hands in the right way:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 22 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- Use hand sanitizer when you can’t use soap